HIRA (Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment)
Kaileys Consortium offers the Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (HIRA) course in Kenya, focusing on proactive risk management in various industries.
Aims and Objectives:
- Develop skills to identify workplace hazards.
- Enhance understanding of risk assessment methodologies.
- Promote a culture of safety in Kenyan workplaces.
Eligibility: Individuals, safety professionals, and organizations in Kenya seeking to improve their risk management practices can enroll. No specific prerequisites are required.
- Introduction to Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment.
- Types of Workplace Hazards in Kenya.
- Risk Assessment Techniques.
- Developing Risk Mitigation Strategies.
- Emergency Response Planning.
- Practical HIRA Exercises.
Evaluation: Participants will be assessed through written exams, practical hazard identification, and risk assessment exercises. Successful completion leads to a Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Certification.