SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITTEE COURSE
FIRE SAFETY TRAINING
FIRST AID TRAINING
CONFINED SPACE SAFETY TRAINING
WORK AT HEIGHT TRAINING
This course will ensure that participants understand what is ‘work at height’; roles and duties as an Employer, Manager or Operative; How to carry out works at height safely; Risk READ MORE
CHEMICAL SAFETY TRAINING
This is course is designed to equip learners with knowledge and skills when handling or managing chemicals at READ MORE
ELECTRIC UTILITIES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
RIGGER AND SIGNALMAN TRAINING
This is a complete safety training course for riggers and signalers. It covers an introduction to rigging, determining load weight, sling angles and stresses, center of gravity, basic hitches, sling types, lifting hardware, below-the-hook-devices, verbal communication, READ MORE
CONTROL OF SUBSTANCES HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH-(COSHH)
WORK PLACE MENTAL HEALTH COURSE
This course is designed to enable workers to discussing mental health, people just don’t seem to have the time, because READ MORE
TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT (TQM)
Total Quality Management (TQM), offers strategies for achieving long-term success in an organization through the comprehensive management of quality. The five video lessons in this series explain all the elements one needs to know to effectively implement a TQM READ MORE
LEAN: DOING MORE WITH LESS
This video course, “Lean: Doing More with Less,” proposes ways to eliminate waste in the processes at your organization. The five video lessons in this series offer key information about Lean as a philosophy and how it relates to 5S and Lean Six Sigma. READ MORE
SIX SIGMA : A METHOD OF ELIMINATING DEFECTS
This video course, Six Sigma: A Method for Eliminating Defects, provides strategies for reducing variance and eliminating defects to optimize productivity at your organization. The six video lessons in this series provide a READ MORE
How it works
- Courses are divided into units
- An online test is given after completion of every unit and a certificate automatically generated online in PDF.
- A tutor is available online for learners with a communication portal available for use at any given time.
- Practical tests are set for a learner by a tutor. The test is to submitted in digital format for marking and guidance by the tutor.
- On completion of all units (Including practicals where necessary), a certificate of completion is issued.
How to access a training
- Identify the course of your choice and click APPLY BUTTON.
- Pay for the course of your choice through Lipa Na MPESA buy goods 670990.
- Forward your message, email address and course of choice via mobile +254724097056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You shall be set up immediately and you will be ready to go.